Friday, October 10, 2008

I'm totally going to ripped and totally jacked up and tan

So it seems like this week lasted forever. Monday was Outfly and that seems like a lifetime ago. Time at college is definitely much different than time outside of it. A week goes by and it seems like everything is absolutely packed inside so tightly that a week actually feels like two. And at the same time, most weeks have been flying by.
For instance, I was just thinking that in about two months I will be taking graduating, taking finals, and then moving out, going home, and turning 22. Whew. That is exhausting.

I think that I will be looking pretty seriously into a servant corps. I don't know where yet, but I really dig Denver and Seattle although the Twin Cities have treated me pretty nicely too. It would probably do me some good to finally figure out how the bus system works. In all seriousness, I think that trying something completely new would be a great experience for me. Also, my loans get deferred. Score.

I don't know if I mentioned that I've been making myself exercise. So now when I talk about exercising I can stop using air quotes, which signify that I do not exercise at all because I hate it so much. I still hate it, don't get me wrong, but now I reward myself with a gold star every time I work out and at the end of 10 gold stars I get a prize. I rewarded myself early this time, with a ticket to a Stephen Kellogg concert. Some future prizes might be: a magic 8 ball, the movie Hocus Pocus (a top pick for Halloween flicks), All three Mighty Ducks movies which would be several weeks worth of exercising.
Pippi says that you can start to see the definition in my abs. Yeah. I'm getting totally ripped. I wish my mom would tell me where the protein powder is. MUSCLE MILK.

Okay, if you didn't get that, it's probably because you haven't seen this:


Or try this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JMOh-cul6M

No comments: