Friday, October 3, 2008

TGIF

So I was going to wait a while before getting my ticket to Stephen Kellogg and The Sixers but I caved and bought mine at about 8am this morning. So I lasted about 12 hours, but what do you expect, I'm a Sagittarius. When I decide to do something, I want to do it NOW. If you know me at all, you probably know how true this is. If you don't know me, then just take my word for it.

In other news, it is finally Friday. We had three Outfly nights this week. As in, someone would say it was going to be Outfly the next day and then I wouldn't sleep well because I was excited. Even when I knew it probably was not going to be Outfly. I was still excited that it could possibly be Outfly. I love Outfly.

Here's a picture of how I feel now that it is finally Friday:

Wait for it....................................................................



YES! FRIDAY!

No comments: